Sunday, June 3, 2012

WDM, IA - Up the Tree

Today, we looked out on the little robins and - voila - one is gone, one is standing on a rafter about 2’ from where the nest is, probably wondering how it got there and one, more babyish looking robin is perched on the edge of the now abandoned nest peering around. The look I’m getting in the second picture is certainly accusatory. He must think that I’m responsible for the empty nest. It is all my fault. With that body - do you think this robin is ready to fly? Fly? I think a belly flop onto our patio is more likely.
RobinFamilyunderourdeck-39-2012-06-3-21-55.jpg

RobinFamilyunderourdeck-35-2012-06-3-21-55.jpg
I walked upstairs and, when I returned, I noticed the nest was empty. And there it was up in a tree, wondering what to do next.
RobinFamilyunderourdeck-52-2012-06-3-21-55.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment